The children are classified according to age and ability.
When booking online: simply enter beginners, slightly advanced or advanced, then the groups are fine-tuned on site.
- max. 10 children per group
- classification according to skill levels
- lunch supervision (3-course menu) can be booked daily
- "please tell us about food intolerances!"
- meeting point: Snowland 1 (opposite the ski school)
- Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday: Final race and subsequent award ceremony in Snowland 1
A stay in the Snowland is associated with attractive social events, which offer families the opportunity to take part in parties and award ceremonies.